Sunday, 15 July 2012

Why this blog?

I have, as someone once said - in fact, more than one person said - an opinion on EVERYTHING. This means that I have written about more things than I can possibly remember now, but I’m pretty sure they included: local and family history history, theology, Church politics, history of medicine, health sociology, mental health history and research, historical epidemiology, women’s history, history of religion, film criticism, nursing, institutional histories, stupidity in Australian politics, eco-worship, and universities.

This blog exists solely to point you to the published and online stuff, to save you spending valuable time on Google.

Update 22/7/12: OK, so I still have an opinion on everything, as you've probably discovered ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.